Say hello to Vauxhall Street Food Garden
Described as ‘A GOURMET OASIS’ in the heart of London, Vauxhall Street Food Garden is sure to delight the VXL locals and visitors alike.
With its unique offering, the weekday street food garden is the first of its kind in the area and will offer up the finest multi cultural street food cuisines and street food vendors from across the capital, all hosted in a brand new self contained area tucked just behind Fire and Lightbox nightclub, a stone’s throw from Vauxhall’s epicenter and situated just 1 min walk from it’s well served train station, bus depot and transport links.
Here’s 5 reasons why we think you should check it out:
- TASTY TREATS: There’s an amazing selection of tasty street food vendors on rotation including wood fired pizza, bespoke crepes, spicy Indian and Indonesian food, healthy and tasty Vegan food, exotic meats and burgers, jerk chicken, French food and salads.
- GARDEN OF FEEDIN’: Relax in the intimate garden oasis atmosphere with covered areas and comfortable seating.
- HAPPY HOUR: After work drinks has never been so much fun with a happy hour cocktail between 5pm and 7pm.
- WIFI: Grindr or Tindr to your heart’s content in whilst you chow down on some top grub.
- NOSHTIME ENTERTAINMENT: There’s a multi-functional free hire events space for all sorts of varied entertainment, creative classes, workshops and after work social activities.
FIND & FOLLOW: