Vault returns to Waterloo Tunnels in 2014 for 6 week Festival
Creative pioneers VAULT return to the Waterloo tunnels to present a 6 week creative festival from 28 January-8 March 2014.
Building on the huge success of the 2012 Festival, Heritage Arts present VAULT 2014: a wide-ranging programme of performance, live music, discussions and one-off late night events.
Waterloo’s Leake Street tunnels will again be transformed into a must-visit destination for creative and curious Londoners; a place for debate, drinking, dancing and more.
The highlights of the festival will include:
- The programme is headlined by two new productions: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Book online here, and The Cement Garden.
- Free live music and comedy every Tuesday and Wednesday
- Special late events on Thursday-Saturdays presented in association with Time Out Live.
- With at least five shows every night, no two days will be the same.
- VAULT 2014 is designed to house productions large and small, established and experimental, and everything in between.
Here is the just unveiled, never-seen-before poster artwork for ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’, designed by Ralph Steadman, legendary illustrator and Thompson’s collaborator.
VAULT is sponsored by Adnams and White Light.