Howlerween Dog Show: **TRICKS & TREATS** – 5 Reasons to go!
HOWLERWEEN DOG SHOW + GO WALKIES FOR GUIDE DOGS + HAUNTED DOGWALK TOUR | Sunday 28th October | 11am-5pm | Lincoln’s Inn Fields | Free
Spread the Woof to All Macabre Mutts! Don’t be caught dead anywhere else this Halloween. RSVP on Facebook here
** EXPECT SOME WEINER BOBBING **
Heidi Mace covered the last outing for these amazing doggies here, and we are ghoulishly excited about the Halloween special at Lincoln’s Inn Fields.
1. There are amazing Competition Categories for your prize pooch including: Wickedest Witch Bitch (Prettiest Bitch), Ghoulishly Gorgeous Growler (Handsome Dog), Most Devilish Duo (Childs Best Friend – Scariest Woof with Most Frighteningly-dressed Handler!!) & Top Trick for a Treat.
2. All Dog and their Owners can strut their scarily sensational stuff in the official Go Walkies Howlerween Parade.
Register online for free to avoid the queue: https://www.guidedogs.org.uk/index.php?id=3997#c10814 Start planning your creeptastic costume (though dressing up isn’t essential to Go Walkies!)
3. At 3.30pm, there is a Dog Walking Ghost Tour hosted by Coutours – prepare for a scare! Stories of the human + canine ghosts that roam London’s streets will be relived as we howl into history on this bespokely created haunted dogwalking tour. The ghost route travels Covent Garden, the Thames past the Olde Curiosity Shoppe. See HERE for more information.
Tickets cost £15 (of which £5 will be donated to Guide Dogs). If you think you and your pooch are brave enough for this ghostly adventure then book your space now with Coutours London to avoid disappointment as it’s strictly limited numbers. http://www.coutours.co.uk/
4. Help raise much needed funds for The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.
5. “Let’s show New York that London can throw an equally good Furry Fright Fest! http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2011/oct/25/halloween-dog-parade-new-york”
ps. Mugly will be there: