7 Quirky Things To Do in Brighton
Brighton is the place to be this Spring/Summer.
Here’s 7 things to do in Brighton to prove our point including food, fun & frolics.
Take a day trip & if you fancy stopping over get a great deal on a hotel room with LateRooms.com.
1. EUROPE’S CAMPEST: Eurovision Party at the Duke of Yorks Cinema
Quintessentially camp & brilliant Brighton shares many traits with Eurovision. No surprises then when they host the most awesome party in cinema hosted by the Glambassador king of Brighton Boogaloo Stu.
2. ARTY FARTS: Brighton Festival & Brighton Fringe
3. SIT & WATCH: Live Entertainment Venues to Die for
3. MUCH MORE THAN JUST A 99: Food Glorious Food
Terre à Terre gorgeous vegetarian tapas unlike anything you’ve tasted before, Grubbs Burgers for late night burger binge, Curry Leaf Cafe for yummy South Indian street food, Namul Korean Bibimbap Takeaway & Boho Gelato for nice cream.
4. ALCOHOLICS BEWARE: Great Bars
5. STAYCATION: Quirky Hotels
6. SPEND DOLLAR: Shopping To Die For
Snoopers Paradise for cabinets of kitsch curiosity, North Laine for retro tat, The Lanes for design and brands.
7. FEATHER BOAS AREN’T OUT OF THE QUESTION: Pride
Gay day done in a lovely way. Brighton Pride is a lot more fun than its London cousin.
What have we missed? Leave a comment below with your suggestions for things to do in Brighton…
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.