The Vintage Fashion Bible + 3 Awesome Hemingway Design Projects
Now that it’s the new year, why not try a new (well, vintage!) look with help from the rather awesome The Vintage Fashion Bible by Wayne & Geraldine Hemingway.
Here’s 5 reasons why we love the book:
- The book gives you exclusive access to Wayne & Geraldine’s insider fashion archive with clippings from magazines ranging from the 1920s to 1990s.
- The ubiquitous fashion decades are explored in a new way through micro-trends including our favourites: Nautical but nice, Remember my name…FAME & Zoot Suit Rebels.
- The shopping advice is indispensable with top tips on pricing for vintage items & a full directory packed with proven vintage contacts.
- Shoes, the fashion world’s ultimate fetish; Shoes are given pride of place in the book with special sections in each decade to fuel your every footwear fancy.
- Hair and make up are aligned in with the trends you love so it’s a great source of inspiration for stylists, theatre costume departments & film makers & shakers.
Get a copy now here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”72686,72685,72684,72683″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]
Plus here’s 3 amazing projects you might not know have come from the House of Hemingway.
The regeneration of deceased seaside mecca Dreamland was nothing short of a miracle and it’s new retro design is iconic.
Darlington is packed full of thrifty upcycling & vintage ideas in this fun family festival. It’s happening on 24 & 25 September 2016 so be sure to visit!
Northern seaside resort Morecambe comes alive with the sound of vintage on the 3 & 4 September 2016.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]