Tarot Drome at Old Vic Tunnels – £15 Ticket Offer save £5
£15 Tickets for the first week!
To claim your exclusive £5 discount on each ticket for this incredible show just use the promo code ‘TODO’ online here
Tarot Drome | 4 – 13 September 2012, 8pm The Old Vic Tunnels, Leake Street SE1 8SW Tickets: £20 (includes £1 restoration levy) Concessions: £13 (includes £1 restoration levy) Available at www.oldvictunnels.com / 0844 871 7628
From the creator of Carnesky’s Ghost Train comes a new immersive theatre show: A revelatory journey where you pick your own Living Tarot Cards.
Frolic with the Fool or come toe to toe with the Devil? Have you ever wanted to dissolve the barrier between the conscious and the unconscious and see what lies on the other side? This is a dreamlike journey taking you through giant penny arcades where slot machines and laughing policemen have been replaced by life-‐size Tarot characterisations.
An esoteric end-‐of-‐pier tarot reading brought to life in a surreal, disorientating spectacle. You choose your ‘cards’, engage with their rituals, marvel at their mystifying beauty, root for them on as they wrestle and roller-‐skate in this extraordinary montage of live art, music, symbolism and performance.
This new large-‐scale show sees Olivier Award winning performance artist Marisa Carnesky leading an extraordinary cast of ten cross-‐disciplined performers.
This extraordinary show features:
- A live music set from poetic art rockers Rasp Thorne and The Briars
- Bizarre sculptural contortionist Nina Felia
- Indonesian Burlesque Goddess Suri Sumatra
- London Roller Girl body art queen Traumata
- Lucha Britannia Wrestling Star Phil ‘The Playboy’ Bedwell,
- Queer mime superstar Rhyannon Styles
- Surrealist live art choreographer ‘H’
- Chi Chi Revolver Hoola Hoop championess,
- Rowan Fae punk aerialist
- The ephemeral dance of Vicky Butterfly.
Carnesky’s Tarot Drome is part of the London 2012 Festival
Carnesky’s Tarot Drome is supported by the Arts Council England