London’s South Bank – Our Top 5 things To Do Today
London’s South Bank is brimming with fun, here’s our top 5 tips:
- National Theatre’s in-house book shop is a true hidden gem, it is gorgeously merchandised with quirky tastes focussed around London and the arts.
- Have a drink at the Topolski bar in an arch under Waterloo and discover the incredible work of Feliks Topolski.
- Check out the BFI’s mediatheque where you can sit in your own dark booth and watch your favourite screen classics.
- Have a gander at some lovely FREE events happening all around the Southbank Centre in their year-round festivals.
- Visit the hidden gem of the Florence Nightingale Museum to get closer to the work of the pioneering nurse.