London’s South Bank – Our Top 5 things To Do Today
London’s South Bank is brimming with fun, here’s our top 5 tips:
- National Theatre’s in-house book shop is a true hidden gem, it is gorgeously merchandised with quirky tastes focussed around London and the arts.
- Have a drink at the Topolski bar in an arch under Waterloo and discover the incredible work of Feliks Topolski.
- Check out the BFI’s mediatheque where you can sit in your own dark booth and watch your favourite screen classics.
- Have a gander at some lovely FREE events happening all around the Southbank Centre in their year-round festivals.
- Visit the hidden gem of the Florence Nightingale Museum to get closer to the work of the pioneering nurse.
For loads more information about what’s on at the South Bank take a look at the website for South Bank London
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.
[…] Transport for London also covers free entertainment here, as does todolist.org […]
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.