Unmissable Free Events at Peopling the Palace Festival – 7-20 June
Queen Mary University of London presents a free collective DIY festival packed full of ideas, performances and conversations around care.
Don’t miss your chance to get closer to what matters at Peopling the Palace.
Her-Pees – 9 June
Expand your mind in this friendly performance night.
Mad Hearts: Futuring Mental Health through the Arts – 10-11 June
A pay what you can conference on how mental health and arts collide featuring top keynote speakers including photographer Daniel Regan.
2020-21 has been dire for performers so take this chance to appreciate the performances that couldn’t happen.
Rituals of Care – 12 June
A space for performances, conversation and suggestions around care.
Cults, Conspiracy and Pseudoscience – 14 June
A discussion forum to think about ideas such as pseudoscience, conspiracy, and cults of personality in art practices.
People’s Basement Presents… Alumni Night – 17 June
A night of authors, poets and performers including Booker Prize longlisted writer Gabriel Krauze.
- People’s Basement Presents… Current Students Night 15 June – See the freshest performance from Queen Mary University of London’s students.
- Cosy Fanny Tooty Cabaret – 16 June – A cheeky cabaret curated by Viv Harris.
- The Cradle of Learning – 17 June – A chance to discuss whether universities support students enough.
- Histories of Making During States of Emergency 18 June – How are craft practices have been transformed in moments of crisis?
- Last Gasp – WFH – 19 June – A Zoom epic from legendary queer performance makers Split Britches.
- Dadderrs – 19 June – A bonkers immersive experience into the surreal world of being neurodivergent parents with Daniel Oliver and Frauke Requardt.