To Jubilee or Not to Jubilee? That is the Question.
What is your opinion of the Jubilee?
1. YES, I LOVE HER ROYAL VADGESTY!
2. NO, I AM AN ANARCHIST!
Now just go to the corresponding number below…
- #1 on our list is seeing the divinely silly Lorraine Bowen at Duckie on Saturday 2nd June.
- Street Parties: Our favourites are Wilton Way Street Party and The Book Club on Leonard Street
- TRANS-JUB-OLYMPICS GAY BINGO at Soho Theatre is sure to be a transtastic treat on Sunday night…’Long live the QUEENS!’
- Jubilee at trendy mall Boxpark including the infamous Pearlie King of Peckham – all weekend
- Godzilla Flotilla: Watch it from the start (Tower Bridge), middle or end (Deptford) – you’re in for a RIVER OF FUN! – Sunday 3rd June from 2pm.
- Watch Derek Jarman’s cult punk classic Jubilee at the ICA – Wednesday 6th June at 2030.
- Apple Cart Festival on Sunday 3rd at Victoria Park promises to be the jewel in the crown of non jubilee fun including a great cabaret line up from Rude Girrl including: Piff the Magic Dragon, A Man to Pet, Myra Dubois, Holestar and more. Also music-wise: Adam Ant, Francois & the Atlas Mountains & Beth Jeans Houghton (& comedy from Miles Jupp too!).
- Rivington Street Festival on Monday 4th promises FREE live music and street fun on the sexiest street in London’s Shoreditch.
- Save your money and go to Myra Aid, Pass the Bucket on Wednesday 6th June at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, which has an incredible line up including: Scott Cappurro, Scottee, David Mills, Audacity Chutzpah, Holestar, Jade Adams, Jamie Anderson, Ophelia Bitz, Alp Haydar & Fancy Chance.
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.