Insider Guide to All Points East – Set Times, Hot Picks & Tips
Here’s our super quick mini guide to the new festival All Points East in Victoria Park from 24 May-2 June 2019.
Must See Acts at the main All Points East festival
Metronomy (Sunday 26 May – 19:30-20:30 – East Stage)
Christine and the Queens (Sunday 26 May – 21:10-22:25 – East Stage)
Unmissable Free Things To Do at APE: In the Neighbourhood
The free movies programme is worth taking an afternoon off work for including Back to the Future
New acts based in Tower Hamlets and the surrounding East London areas are being championed on APE’s outdoor stage.
- Bring an umbrella – there’s more than a fair chance of torrential rain from our experience of previous festivals in Vicky park at this time of year.
- Try the chip shop of distinction Britannia Fish Bar if you want a cheap stomach liner before the street food.
- Walk to a slightly off piste bus stop to avoid the crowds: Everyone heads for Mile End and Bethnal Green. Why not use Citymapper or the like to hop on a bus somewhere else.
- Check out emerging artists at Jägerhaus: All over the weekend there will be top DJs and live artists at this pop up within the festival.
- Bring an empty bottle for free water hydration: seems obvious but bet you won’t remember and will have to buy it for £2.50!!