6 Frugl Things to Do This Week in London
This week on Frugl we’re recommending a break from turkey sandwiches, Alice and a unique interactive reindeer treasure hunt.
Download the Frugl app: App Store & Google Play Store[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
This week from Thursday 3 December
1. Get festive and win prizes at the fantastically fun Frugl Great Reindeer Hunt on Saturday for £4.99
North London is your oyster with this amazing Frugl treasure hunt, where you can win prizes all along the way.
2. Get entry to great British designers sale at London Newcastle Project space for £1
Three British heavyweights; Folk, Oliver Spencer & YMC are having a special sale with discounts available of up to 80% off.
3. Have a free PUNK night out at William Morris Gallery Lates tonight (Thursday)
Inspired by Bob and Roberta Smith’s exhibition Art Is Your Human Right, the evening will look at the art of protest through punk, poetry, craft and film including highlights the awesome punk poet Luke Wright & some great talks and music all night.
4. Have a break from the Christmas sandwich and get free spring rolls with a Pho for £9.50
Have a lighter lunch before all those parties with Pho from Viet-Anh Cafe in Camden.
5. Discover the creepy magic of Alice in Wonderland at the Cinema Museum tonight for £8.50
See Jonathan Miller’s iconoclastic 1966 BBC TV adaptation of Alice in Wonderland with an all-star cast and get into the mindset of Alice with an illuminating talk before the screening.
6. Boopy doop with the best Marilyn movie for under £10
Enjoy a night out in Walthamstow with at the Stow Film Lounge to watch one of the classics.
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.