Free tickets in London – How to get them
Simple ways to get free tickets in London, capital of great expense!
1. Follow venues, blogs and magazines on Facebook & Twitter as lots of competitions are done on there, which are ridiculously easy to win. For tips, why not read “Three Easy Steps to Winning Twitter Competitions” by our friend Robert McCaffrey.
Follow @ToDoListLDN for our Free Tickets allocations! We announce first on Twitter and then via our mailing list if you miss a tweet – sign up when we pop up.
2. Join an Audience Club such as ShowFilmFirst, or My Box Office for regular free tickets.
4. The new kid on the block for free tickets is Central Tickets. They have a good mix of West End, Fringe, comedy and event tickets (beware some have booking fees).
5. Time Out’s Competitions page is amazing for free tickets, add it to your bookmarks and get free tickets to amazing gigs, shows and events. It is updated roughly every Tuesday to coincide with the publication of the magazine…SO GOOD!
6. Our favourite weekly mailout Run-Riot has super free tickets every week for the most offbeat and cool events around.
7. To see free stand up go to TV recordings such as Have I Got News For You – just sign up to mailing lists such as Hat Trick or Standing Room Only or BBC Shows & Tours.
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.
Absolutely true! London is the capital of great expense! Thanks for providing such free ticket allocations. It is an awesome way to the save time and money. One such great provider of discounted tickets I found was Leicester Square Box Office. They avail the best half-price theater tickets for every best and favorite show. Thanks for helping our pockets!