Comedy Renegade David Mills’ To Do List
We caught up with David Mills, our favourite comedian du jour, and he gave us this To Do List! Catch him soon!
1) Globe to Globe Festival. Shakespeare rendered even more unintelligible than usual.
2) Leicester Square caricature artists. Get a portrait that looks just like you and a little bit like Bob Marley.
3) Refurbished but still stylish: Bistrotheque in Bethnal Green
4) Find your old gym coach at City of Quebec – London’s Oldest Gay Bar. Dance floor opens at 6.
5) Work out with JLS body doubles (£15 a month!): Fitness for Less on Cambridge Heath Road
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.