To Do List Daily: The Old Dalston Market – Sun 17 Jan
Hackney’s biggest indoor eclectic vintage flea market; The Old Dalston Market is back for 2016 in former cinema EPIC in Dalston.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]5 reasons you should spend Sunday at The Old Dalston Market:
- Free Entry – unlike many other vintage markets, you don’t have to pay to enter and browsing is encouraged by all.
- Handpicked stallholders – there are 50 stall holders, all running independent small businesses or simply clearing out their loft.
- The Music – the music selection is a joy to listen to, andmarket founder Mark Farhall says he’s got some Bowie for us this Sunday.
- The Bargains – in the times we’ve been there, we’ve scored some proper bargains including a beautiful picture frame from local a framer for just £5!
- The Cake – Sunday afternoons are designed for cake consumption and the choices at The Old Dalston Market are yumtastic.
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like: nice pubs, film marathons, not doing real marathons, bad comedy, plays/musicals with shorter second halves, and the Oxford comma.