To Do List Daily: The Old Dalston Market – Sun 17 Apr
Hackney’s biggest indoor eclectic vintage flea market, The Old Dalston Market is back for more bargain hunting at EPIC Dalston.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]5 reasons you should spend Sunday at The Old Dalston Market:
- Free Entry – unlike many other vintage markets, you don’t have to pay to enter and browsing is encouraged by all.
- Handpicked stall holders – there are 50 stall holders, all running independent small businesses or simply clearing out their loft.
- The Music – the music selection is a joy to listen to – a proper mix of retro tunes and songs to inspire your eye for that perfect buy.
- The Bargains – in the times we’ve been there, we’ve scored some proper bargains including a beautiful picture frame from a local framer for just £5!
- The Cake – Sunday afternoons are designed for cake consumption, and the choices at The Old Dalston Market are yumtastic!