Club Swizzle – Hot New Show In London From The Makers Of La Soirée – Just Announced
We are so excited to see the makers of La Soirée are bringing Club Swizzle – a new twist on the format – to London this Summer. Tickets go on sale on 14 March 2018, so do treat yourself to a taste of Swizzle!
Club Swizzle | Roundhouse, Chalk Farm | 31 July-26 August 2018 | Times Vary | From £10 (+ booking fee)
5 reasons why we’re excited…
1. It’s at our favourite round railshed venue in London – Roundhouse – and the producers promise the venue will be transformed into the wildest bar in town.
2. The line-up is fresh and full of hot new talent – including the Swizzle boys, who will shake up a storm around the bar.
3. The host is seasoned cabaret royalty Reuben Kaye.
4. The action takes place all around the Club Swizzle cocktail bar – so you’re right in the throng wherever you are!
5. There’s going to be a smoking hot live band!
Creative Producer Brett Haylock said:
“London is our spiritual home and we are so excited to present La Soirée’s younger sibling here for its European premiere. Since this show was conceived, we have been waiting for the right opportunity to introduce this new creation to London, the home of some of La Soirée’s biggest fans and wildest audiences. For this to happen at the Roundhouse is a dream come true for me and the company and the opportunity to showcase the performers in this iconic space provides the perfect mix of party atmosphere and all the height and depth to make Club Swizzle, sizzle!
Marcus Davey, Chief Executive and Artistic Director of the Roundhouse, said:
‘Summer is the perfect time for us to have Brett and his troupe back to the Roundhouse with their brand new show, following its huge sell-out success across Australia. Our iconic building calls out for a show like this, and I can’t wait to see it transformed into London’s biggest Spiegeltent for the first time since La Soirée were here in 2012.’
Photos credit: Johannes Reinhart.
Let us know in a comment if you’ve found a hotter way to spend summer…
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.