5 Reasons To See Analogue: ‘Re-Enactments’ at Shoreditch Town Hall
We had an incredible interactive audio experience at alt-theatre company Analogue’s Re-Enactments and wanted to tell you why you should check it out.
Book now as it’s for a very limited audience per show.
The show is the first in a terrific programme of new performance work at Shoreditch Town Hall (scroll to the bottom of this post to see the brochure).
Here’s 5 Reasons Why You Should Re-enact at Shoreditch Town Hall:
1. Who knows who will be your co-star.
2. You will be drawn into the heart of a mystery.
3. Your dressing room is waiting…
4. You get to wear headphones.
5. You get the incredible chance to delve deep into the bowels of Shoreditch Town Hall.
Photo Credit © Richard Davenport
See what’s on at Shoreditch Town Hall in this snazzy e-brochure:
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.