What is To Do List?
We are the offbeat guide to London & beyond.
We started in 2012 and specialise in finding quirky, offbeat events, places & products, which (hopefully) won’t break the bank.
We strive to promote creative people, up-and-coming events organisers and smaller organisations who might otherwise be overlooked.
We are lucky enough to reach an audience of 50,000 inspiring people in London and around the world every month.
Please do share our content as this really helps us grow and be sustainable in the dwindling indie media sphere.
And who are you exactly?
To Do List is run by a wacky editor twosome:
Laura Edmans is our roving reviewer, who spends August in Edinburgh for the Fringe and provides her unique insight throughout the rest of the year.
We also get the creme de la creme of guest posts from our extraordinary friends, check out their biogs in their posts for more details.
- We are not a listings website. We spend a lot of time curating our tailored posts and listicles.
- We exist to inspire people get more out of London and beyond.
- All of our posts are calls to go and do something.
- We usually write previews or features with only a handful of selected reviews.
- When we write a review, it’ll be a positive one – don’t coming looking for snarky one-star reviews here.
- We believe a picture is worth a 1000 words and really appreciate great imagery, video & interactive content.
- We accept guest posts if they’re relevant to us so please get in touch if you have an idea.
Contact To Do List
Please understand we are a small core team of 2 & will not be able to answer all emails sent to us.
Partnerships with To Do List (Advertising)
Editorial Enquiries & Press Releases
The best way to poke & remind us about your event or product is on Twitter please follow us and then:
- At least one picture at least 636px wide x 310px height.
- Web optimised images (big images break our inbox).
- Attachments below 1mb.
- 100 words of short snappy copy with links to the event/product.
- Links to download video or other embeddable media, embed codes or links to Tweets.