What is To Do List?
We are the offbeat guide to London & beyond.
We are a not-for-profit organisation.
We are driven by our passion for arts, culture and change-making.
200k page views/month | 50k/month unique audience | 1,645+ posts | core team of 2
We started in 2012 and specialise in finding quirky, offbeat events, places and products, which (hopefully) won’t break the bank.
We strive to promote future stars, creative people, up-and-coming events organisers and smaller organisations who might otherwise be overlooked.
We are lucky enough to reach an audience of over 50,000 inspiring people in London and around the world every month.
Please do share our content as this really helps us grow and be sustainable in the dwindling world of indie media.
And who are you exactly?
To Do List is run by this editor twosome:
- Rupert Dannreuther Creative Director & Editor aka arts and culture marketing/venue manager.
- Stuart Wilson Executive Director & Editor aka The talented scribbler boffin aka executive director.
Not forgetting our incredible guests…
Laura Edmans is our roving reviewer, who usually spends August in Edinburgh for the Fringe and provides her unique insight throughout the rest of the year. We’re not sure she’ll be at the fringe this year but worth dropping her a line with your show.
Polly Chedgzoy is a writer and performer from Newcastle upon Tyne, now based in East London who is writing in 2023 at Edinburgh Fringe.
We also get the crème de la crème of guest posts from our extraordinary friends, check out their biogs in their posts for more details.
- We are not a listings website. We spend a lot of time curating our tailored posts and listicles.
- We exist to inspire people get more out of London and beyond.
- All of our posts are calls to go and do something.
- We usually write previews or features with only a handful of selected reviews.
- When we write a review, it’ll be a positive one – don’t coming looking for snarky one-star reviews here.
- We believe a picture is worth a 1000 words and really appreciate great imagery, video & interactive content.
- We accept guest posts if they’re relevant to us so please get in touch if you have an idea.
Contact To Do List
Please understand we are a small core team of 2 and will not be able to answer all emails sent to us.
Partnerships with To Do List
Free & Paid Promotions Support Our Work
All money goes back into running the site we are not-for-profit.
Editorial Enquiries & Press Releases
Poke us on Social Media
- At least one picture at least 636px wide x 310px height.
- Web optimised images (big images break our inbox).
- Attachments below 1 MB.
- 100 words of short snappy copy with links to the event/product.
- Links to download video or other embeddable media, embed codes or links to Tweets.