5 Frugl Things To Do This Week
The horror of January is nearly over, hurray! Save dosh and have a great time this week with these Frugl tips.
Download the Frugl app: App Store & Google Play Store
This week from Weds 27 January 2016
1. Get your rockabilly on with Earl Okin on Sunday at Floripa for £10
Musical comedy superstar Earl Okin headlines The Funny Side of Shoreditch with legendary ‘vocal trumpet’ solos, witty lyrics and between-song banter.
2. Age aint nothing but a number with this 90s karaoke bonanza at The Macbeth on Tuesday for £10
A night of pure pop karaoke 90s style with lip sync battles, prizes, free candy floss, and snacks coming ‘atcha all through the night, keeping you feeling hypnotized.
3. Have a screaming good time in at the Etcetera theatre with
£10 £6 tickets to BlackBox: Chew
Award-winning CHEW won the London Horror Festival 2015 short playwriting competition, and now steps up as a chilling full length play. This assured debut from playwright Sarah Tejal Hamilton takes inspiration from her experience as a war reporter and calls attention to the mistakes we seem compelled to repeat.
4. See a Joan Crawford in a gripping drama on Thursday 31 January for just £5.50
A hard-working mother (Oscar-winning Joan Crawford) inches towards disaster as she divorces her husband and starts a successful restaurant business to support her spoilt daughter.
5. See the final cut of cult classic Blade Runner for
£11 £10 at the gorgeous Regent Street Cinema next Monday
I am Joint Editor at To Do List. I like free, cheap & offbeat London, especially: cabaret, art, theatre, pop-ups, eating out, quirky films, museums, day trips, social enterprise & much more.