5 Eco Tips from Timberlina ahead of Glory Lates
Our favourite bearded drag bingo host and eco-warrior, Timberlina is giving London a dose of empathy and folk wisdom in the final weekend of the General Election campaign.
Here are Timberlina’s 5 top eco tips to make your life better in 2017:
- There’s no need for bubbles in washing up. They’re a travesty. Use (ecological) washing up liquid sparingly and rinse your hair – don’t wash it.
- ASK YOUR PUB TO STOP USING PLASTIC STRAWS! They are the wrath of doom for sea creatures!
- Eat less meat and dairy and if you do eat it, keep it local.
- Use white vinegar as your perfect everyday household surface cleaner (pop in some lavender or lemon oil to lighten the whiff)
- Indulge yourself in a ‘buy nothing’ day at least once a fortnight to feel smugger than ever – reduce, reuse, recycle!